Easy Access - Anytime - Anywhere
Temprecord Active Display (TAD) monitors:
- Relative humidity,
- Other alerts such as door left open, power fail, compressor on/off, etc.
Alerts can be sent automatically to:
- Text to cellphones (Text alerts or E-Texting are facilitated by your cell-phone plan provider and they will charge a small monthly fee.)
- Alarm Tower
- Building alarm
- External monitoring company
TAD Cloud utilizes a LoRa (radio wireless) gateway to access the TAD Cloud based software. The gateway can operate either or both:
- Connected directly to your network
- Independently using 4G. Note that having the 4G facility can act as a backup should your network fail for any reason
The Cloud host charge a monthly fee depending on the number of units used and the activity.
Temprecord is an ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory Standard and all TAD loggers are certified accordingly.
Temprecord is a New Zealand company, designing and manufacturing all products in our Auckland based plant.
Please contact the office for more information: